1. The content of the pages of the Site and use of the Services is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site or use of the Services is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
3. You acknowledge that Go Getter Deals LLC is an Amazon Associate and may earn from qualifying purchases of the promoted items on our Site. The promoted items are provided by third parties (“Seller”), and if you choose to purchase a promoted item or claim an offer from a Seller, the transaction is solely between you and the Seller. The terms and conditions, including refund and cancellation policies, are governed by the Seller.
5. By using this Site or Services you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older.
6. Your use of any information on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. WE MAKE NO CLAIMS AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO MAKE WHATEVER INVESTIGATION YOU DEEM NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE BEFORE ACCEPTING OR PURCHASING PROMOTED ITEMS.
7. You acknowledge and agree that Go Getter Deals LLC is not responsible for fulfilling orders or offers from Seller.
8. You acknowledge and agree that Go Getter Deals LLC, is not liable for any injury or damage caused by any inaccuracies, false statements, or omissions.
9. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
10. GO GETTER DEALS LLC, DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR WITHOUT DELAY, AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WHILE GO GETTER DEALS LLC, TAKES REASONABLE PHYSICAL, TECHNICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE MEASURES TO SECURE THE SERVICE, GO GETTER DEALS LLC, DOES NOT GUARANTY THAT THE SERVICE CANNOT BE COMPROMISED AND GO GETTER DEALS LLC, SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM A SECURITY BREACH.
11. The Site may allow you to upload photographs, videos and other content to the Site and allow you to share same through your other social media accounts, if applicable. You may not transmit, retransmit, redirect, or store material in violation of federal or state laws or regulations, industry or community standards, including, but not limited to, obscenity, indecency, defamatory or material infringing trademarks or copyrights. You may not abuse or fraudulently use the Site. You represent that you are the owner of all material you upload and doing so does not infringe upon any third-party rights. Provider retains the right to remove without notice all material it considers to be in violation of any of its policies. When you upload content to or through our Services, you give Provider a worldwide license to use, store, reproduce, modify, communicate, publish, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services
12. This Site provides links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
13. All content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
14. Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site (d) any claim or loss of any kind related to the Services or Provider. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice, or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
15. The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
16. You agree that Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
17. It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
18. You agree to indemnify Provider, its directors, officers, employees and agents against any and all liabilities, damages, claims, expenses and losses that arise as a result of your misuse of the information, content and/or services provided in connection with this Site.
19. Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of New Jersey, United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles.
20. You agree that Provider, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason may terminate any account (or any part thereof) you may have with Provider or use of the Site and remove and discard all or any part of your account or any content uploaded by you, at any time. Provider may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Site or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that Provider will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination.
21. This makes up the entire Agreement between you and Go Getter Deals LLC, relating to the subject matter herein and will not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties or by a change in the Terms made by Go Getter Deals LLC, as set forth in the preamble to these Terms.